Attendance Requirements and Health Protocols at the Tech Summit & Vendor Showcase
We are all eager to get back to business and network with industry colleagues, friends, and business partners. DMA West is committed to doing it in the safest and most effective way for everyone to be comfortable. DMA West respects your personal choices and is committed to safely accommodating all participants. We will keep all participants updated as we get closer to the event.
The 2022 Tech Summit & Vendor Showcase is scheduled to be held live and in-person at the El Conquistador Resort in Tucson, Arizona, March 30 - April 1, 2022.
As appropriate at the time of the Tech Summit, will abide by CDC protocols that recommend delegates ─ regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status ─ wear masks indoors in public in areas of high COVID-19 transmission to maximize protection.
In addition, DMA West is working with the host venues to ensure proper protocols are in place.
Attendance Requirements | Your Participation Agreement | Personal Responsibility
- By attending the in-person conference, you voluntarily assume all risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury or contracting an infectious disease, including but not limited to exposure to COVID-19, and release DMA West from liability for any injury or harm that may result by attending the conference.
- DMA West’s goal is to ensure a safe conference environment. As such, you also agree to abide by any prevention or safety measures that DMA West, the venue, the County health department, or the State of Arizona may have in place during the conference.
- You also agree not to attend the conference if you become ill, are aware that you’ve been directly exposed to the COVID-19 virus within two weeks prior to the conference, or exhibit any symptoms of the COVID-19 virus prior to or during the conference.
- If any participant fails to comply with these health and safety protocols, he/she hereby consents to be ejected from the conference with no refund.
- You agree to release, indemnify against all costs, expenses and attorney fees, and hold harmless DMA West, as well as their respective affiliates, directors, officers, staff, agents, employees, contractors or volunteers, from any claims related in any fashion to the 2022 DMA West Tech Summit & Vendor Showcase, including all sessions/events/activities whether at the headquarter hotel or at another venue or location affiliated with the conference.
Your Proof of Full COVID-19 Vaccination or Negative Test Results Within 72 Hours of Arrival is REQUIRED for Entry/Participation
Important Note: Options for verification may be updated prior to the conference.
- You may show your original physical copy of your vaccination record or a legible photocopy of your vaccination record showing full vaccination.
- You may show an online version of your vaccination record showing full vaccination.
- You may show your original physical copy of your negative COVID test results.
- You may show a legible photo on your phone of your full vaccination record or negative COVID test results.
- Note: If there is any ‘name discrepancy’ issues in your documents of proof, you may be asked to show a photo I.D. such as a driver license or passport.
To be considered fully vaccinated for COVID-19:
- Two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines; or
- Two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not fully vaccinated.
Acceptable negative COVID test results must include the following:
- Can be a paper or electronic copy
- Specimen collection date. A negative test result must show the specimen was collected within the 72 hours before your arrival at the conference.
- Type of test (indicating it is a molecular or antigen test). A self-test or home test is NOT acceptable.
- Entity issuing the result (e.g., laboratory, healthcare entity, telehealth service)
- Information that identifies the person (full name plus at least one other identifier such as date of birth or passport number)
- Test Result – that may indicate “Negative” or “Undetected”
Negative Test Result 72-Hour Timeline Related to Arrival at the El Conquistador Resort (headquarter hotel)*
If you’re ARRIVING for your first day of the
Tech Summit on:
Tuesday, March 29, 2022
Wednesday, March 30, 2022
Thursday, March 31, 2022
Friday, April 1, 2022
Then your negative COVID-19 test must be dated*
no earlier than:
Saturday, March 26, 2022
Sunday, March 27, 2022
Monday, March 28, 2022
Tuesday, March 29, 2022
*Please Note: These dates are non-negotiable; plan accordingly to schedule your COVID-19 test to
- Comfort Zones: Different delegates have different comfort zones. Please keep this in mind as you are meeting and mingling throughout the conference.
- Wash Your Hands: Please wash your hands and make use of the available hand sanitizer regularly.
- Stay Put if You Are Feeling Sick: Please stay home if you are feeling unwell or stay in your hotel room should you experience any symptoms after your arrival in Vancouver, Washington. If you are feeling sick and staying at the host hotel, immediately notify the hotel from your in-room phone and do not come to the conference area. The hotel will notify DMA West staff immediately for you. If you are a local/ drive-in attendee, we will have a special designated room onsite should you feel unwell and need to make departure arrangements.
By registering for 2022 DMA West Tech Summit & Vendor Showcase, I agree to the following:
Attendance Requirement – I agree to provide my proof of full COVID-19 Vaccination or Negative Test Result within 72 hours of arrival to DMA West staff at the headquarter hotel for entry/participation at the 2022 Tech Summit.
COVID-19 Policy – I agree to adhere to all infectious disease protocols in place during the event, including those imposed by DMA West, the venues, the county health department, and any state directives, and if I so fail, I hereby consent to be ejected from the 2022 Tech Summit with no refund.
Assumption of Risk – I accept and assume all risks of my in-person participation, including the risk of injury or contracting an infectious disease, including but not limited to COVID-19 exposure.
Permission to be Photographed – I understand DMA West will take photos at this event for its own purposes, including republication in print and on its digital platforms. I hereby give permission for DMA West and its assigns to use my name, photograph and public-facing biography, without compensation to me, in conjunction with any such uses.
Release of All Claims – I hereby release, indemnify against all costs, expenses and attorney fees, and hold harmless DMA West, as well as their respective affiliates, directors, officers, staff, agents, employees, contractors or volunteers, from any claims related in any fashion to the event/conference.