Registration, Hotel, Travel and Destination Information
REGISTRATION ATTENDANCE POLICIES – TECH SUMMIT & VENDOR SHOWCASE
Please carefully review the attendance policies outlined below for the DMA West Tech Summit & Vendor Showcase. If you have questions about the registration policies, contact DMA West staff at email@example.com or (916) 443-9012.
- DMA West-member DMO Employees – Attendance is open to employees of DMA West-member bureaus. Membership in DMA West rests with the DMO, and all member-DMO employees attend at the member rate.
- Nonmember-DMO Employees – Attendance is also available, at the nonmember rate, to employees of local DMOs/official destination marketing organizations/tourist boards and employees of state/regional DMO associations. (Examples: Employees of such nonmember organizations as the Fargo/Moorhead CVB and the Alaska Travel Industry Association are eligible to attend the Tech Summit.)
- Spouse/Significant Other – Attendance is open to a delegate’s spouse/significant other, if the spouse/significant other is not engaged in the destination marketing industry and is not affiliated with a vendor company that provides goods or services to DMOs.
- Student/Faculty – Attendance is open to students and faculty members from accredited colleges/universities who have a legitimate interest in destination marketing; the fee for students and faculty members is the same as the spouse/significant other registration fee. Staff will confirm institution affiliation for each student and faculty member seeking registration.
- Conference Confirmed Speakers – Attendance is open to confirmed guest speakers, moderators and panelists.
- Exhibitors/Vendors and Sponsors – The only suppliers attending the Tech Summit are those designated as confirmed Vendor Showcase exhibitors/sponsors or confirmed speakers. Applicable Vendor Showcase exhibitor and sponsor fees apply. Contact DMA West staff at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Fees include daily group breaks and meal functions. Applicable registration fees apply for all delegate classifications.
Tech Summit Registration Fees – DMO Delegates
Registrant from a DMA West-member DMO
- $400 includes Wednesday afternoon labs and Thursday/Friday sessions and group meal functions
- $325 includes Thursday/Friday sessions and group meal functions (no Wednesday afternoon labs)
- $200 Spouse/Companion
- Registrant from a nonmember DMO
- $875 includes Wednesday afternoon labs and Thursday/Friday sessions and group meal functions
- $675 includes Thursday/Friday sessions and group meal functions (no Wednesday afternoon labs)
Prospective DMOs: * Join DMA WEST within 30 days of the Tech Summit and $200 will be applied to your membership dues.
TECH SUMMIT FEES – VENDORES
- Exhibitors/Vendors and Sponsors – The only suppliers attending the Tech Summit are those designated as confirmed Vendor Showcase exhibitors/sponsors or confirmed speakers. Applicable Vendor Showcase exhibitor and sponsor fees apply. Contact DMA West staff at email@example.com for information and forms.
Notice of cancellations must be made in writing (via email or mail) and received or postmarked on or before March 11, 2022. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after March 11, 2022. Staff substitutions are welcome.
El Conquistador Tucson, A Hilton Resort
10000 North Oracle Road
Tucson, AZ 85704
Hotel Group Rate: $219 plus tax
Reservations (888) 370-0980 | Group Code: DMA329
Make your hotel reservations before March 7, 2022.
FLYING TO TUCSON
Tucson International Airport https://www.flytucson.com/
7250 South Tucson Boulevard | Tucson, AZ 85756
Flying to Tucson is easy. Airlines that serve Tucson include: Alaska Airlines, Allegiant, American, Delta, Frontier, Southwest, Sun Country, and United. There are nonstop flights to and from nearly 20 cities in the United States.
GROUND TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS
The El Conquistador Tucson is 23 miles from the Tucson International Airport.
- Transportation Options (shuttles/car services)
- Stagecoach Express Tucson (shared-ride van)
- Yellow Cab Company | (520) 300-0000
- VIP Taxi | (520) 300-3000
Sun Tran is the City of Tucson’s public transportation service and provides rapid transit and local bus service as well as paratransit service.
For schedules and route information, visit: https://www.suntran.com/routes.php