Registration, Hotel, Travel and Destination Information
REGISTRATION ATTENDANCE POLICIES – TECH SUMMIT & VENDOR SHOWCASE
Please carefully review the attendance policies outlined below for the DMA West Tech Summit & Vendor Showcase. If you have questions about the registration policies, contact DMA West staff at email@example.com or (916) 443-9012.
- DMA West-member DMO Employees – Attendance is open to employees of DMA West-member bureaus. Membership in DMA West rests with the DMO, and all member-DMO employees attend at the member rate.
- Nonmember-DMO Employees – Attendance is also available, at the nonmember rate, to employees of local DMOs/official destination marketing organizations/tourist boards and employees of state/regional DMO associations. (Examples: Employees of such nonmember organizations as the Fargo/Moorhead CVB and the Alaska Travel Industry Association are eligible to attend the Tech Summit.)
- Spouse/Significant Other – Attendance is open to a delegate’s spouse/significant other, if the spouse/significant other is not engaged in the destination marketing industry and is not affiliated with a vendor company that provides goods or services to DMOs.
- Student/Faculty – Attendance is open to students and faculty members from accredited colleges/universities who have a legitimate interest in destination marketing; the fee for students and faculty members is the same as the spouse/significant other registration fee. Staff will confirm institution affiliation for each student and faculty member seeking registration.
- Conference Confirmed Speakers – Attendance is open to confirmed guest speakers, moderators and panelists.
- Exhibitors/Vendors and Sponsors – The only suppliers attending the Tech Summit are those designated as confirmed Vendor Showcase exhibitors/sponsors or confirmed speakers. Applicable Vendor Showcase exhibitor and sponsor fees apply. Contact DMA West staff at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Fees include daily group breaks and meal functions. Applicable registration fees apply for all delegate classifications.
Tech Summit Registration Fees – DMO Delegates
Registrant from a DMA West-member DMO
- $400 includes Wednesday afternoon labs and Thursday/Friday sessions and group meal functions
- $325 includes Thursday/Friday sessions and group meal functions (no Wednesday afternoon labs)
- $200 Spouse/Companion
- Registrant from a nonmember DMO
- $875 includes Wednesday afternoon labs and Thursday/Friday sessions and group meal functions
- $675 includes Thursday/Friday sessions and group meal functions (no Wednesday afternoon labs)
Prospective DMOs: * Join DMA WEST within 30 days of the Tech Summit and $200 will be applied to your membership dues.
TECH SUMMIT FEES – VENDORES
- Exhibitors/Vendors and Sponsors – The only suppliers attending the Tech Summit are those designated as confirmed Vendor Showcase exhibitors/sponsors or confirmed speakers. Applicable Vendor Showcase exhibitor and sponsor fees apply. Contact DMA West staff at email@example.com for information and forms.
Please send your completed registration form and fee to the DMA West office by March 10, 2023. Refunds will be honored until 5:00pm (Pacific Time), March 10, 2023; after that date, no refunds will be granted. Registrant substitutions are welcome.
Hilton Salt Lake City Center
255 South West Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Hotel/Group Rate: $189+tax | Booking Link
Cut-Off Date: March 7, 2023
FLYING TO SALT LAKE
Salt Lake City International Airport https://slcairport.com
3920 West Terminal Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84122
Salt Lake's accessibility by air is exceptional. Salt Lake City International Airport is one of the West's major hubs, served by 9 airlines and their affiliates offering over 700 daily non-stop flights to/from 95+ destinations.
GROUND TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS
The Hilton Salt Lake City Center is 9 miles from the Salt Lake City International Airport.
- Transportation Options (Rentals/Shuttle Services/Charters/Limousines/Taxis)
Salt Lake City has a robust public transportation system that utilizes buses and light-rail to provide you with access from the airport to downtown. Visit https://www.visitsaltlake.com/plan-your-visit/transportation/public-transportation/ for more information.